Monday, January 30, 2012

I have the 'Great Bear' constellation on my chest. Is that a good omen?

I have the Great Bear constellation on my chest in the form of moles. funny part is that either i never realised it until now or some of the moles have surfaced recently. Although i am not an astronomy expert, i think the constellation points to the Polaris, in my case, my left nipple.I have the 'Great Bear' constellation on my chest. Is that a good omen?What! Maybe you're referring to just the Big Dipper asterism in your chest. It would be highly unlikely that the whole pattern would be there. For the "omen" part, there is however no truth to that since stars don't really affect our lives in any sort. Well, if it sparks your interest in astronomy then it can be something good for you. To start up with, find the two star pointers in Big Dipper that point to "your nipple."



Clear skies!I have the 'Great Bear' constellation on my chest. Is that a good omen?
I have the constellation Orion on my arm. I'm pretty sure it's accurate- been there my whole life. Never can seem to figure out what it means.

Report Abuse

I have the 'Great Bear' constellation on my chest. Is that a good omen?cool..I have the 'Great Bear' constellation on my chest. Is that a good omen?
Tina said it all.I have the 'Great Bear' constellation on my chest. Is that a good omen?Is it circumpolar? Or just a motionless snapshot?I have the 'Great Bear' constellation on my chest. Is that a good omen?
it's time for a bath
  • acura rsx
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment