Monday, January 30, 2012

Neopets Altador Plot The Hunter Constellation ?

I am unable to locate it as I have been using a star mapper that you enter star data into then it appears on a starmap. It only goes till 11 and doesnt have the 12th constellation. The Hunter. I do not really understand how to use the coodinates so any tips ? How do I find it.Neopets Altador Plot The Hunter Constellation ?I used the Jellyneo guide to complete the Altador plot just a few days ago (see the first link below) Using this guide, I was able to complete the plot in very little time.



I had the same problem as you are having. Once I got to a certain point, the constellation just wasn't showing. It was because I needed to go back and get my star data again and punch the new, longer data into the constellation finder. I don't know why it's like this, but I seem to remember it being this way when I first completed the plot on another (now self-frozen) account. All of your needed star data just isn't there until a certain point in the plot, but it shows up eventually.



Also, don't forget... once you get your prizes, you can go back daily for a "gift" from King Altador for saving the land. Just go to the Hall of Heroes and go up the stairs opposite the stairs for the Observatory. You'll be in the Council Chamber. Click on King Altador and he'll thank you for your service and offer you a gift. Today mine was a copy of Lenny Crosswords. Yesterday it was a Green Cybunny Plushie. Not much, but it's free so I'll take it! (See the last link below for the Council Chamber... remember... this will not work until after you have completed the plot.)



If you have any more questions, feel free to e-mail me through Answers (the link is on my profile). I'm not a wiz at Neo, but I have been through the plot recently and I might be able to point you in the right direction.



Good luck!Neopets Altador Plot The Hunter Constellation ?I used Jellyneo's Constellation finder, but after finding out the coordinates, I cant locate the constellation.I also didnt understand what they mean by "(Insert the above line into your URL of the Archives replacing the %26amp;arcx=0%26amp;arcy=1)".What is the 'above line' ?And where do I insert it in the URL?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment