Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Constellation essay what should be my headline?

Im writing an essay on a constellation (Columba)

I have to start out by naming what constellation is my favorite. I picked Columba, soo how should i start this?? what should i say? I want it to sound really REALLY good. ive tried multiple things i just want an opinion



Thank you sooooo much :) %26lt;3 loveConstellation essay what should be my headline?You might have to start out explaining what constellations are and what purpose they serve.

You might want to start your essay with a question about the night sky itself.



Have you ever looked up in the night sky and wondered about all the stars and the patterns they seem to create?



Or you could start with: There are 88 different stories that the stars at night can tell (and from there you could go on to explain what a constellation is etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment